There are a number of organizations who help families get connected to resources and services. Some of these are listed below.
- Supports families with a child who has special needs (ages birth to 21) to help connect them with services, provide information and address questions.
(Brochure English, Brochure Spanish)
- Supports families of all disability conditions to ensure they have access to strategies to best advocate for their children.
- Parent to parent support for families who have a child with health needs or a disability.
- Provides early intervention and special education services for students who are experiencing challenges in their learning and development.
- Provide support identifying/ navigating resources, advocacy services, and trainings for families.
- Provides advocacy services for families.
- Provide family centered conferences to provide support and education to parents as well as professionals.
- Affordable legal services on civil or human rights for individuals with a disability.
- Support services for children (0-2 years) who have developmental needs.
- Support for Spanish speaking families who have a child with special needs.
- Learn more about Youth Brain Injury Connections to get connected to support.
- Visit the Brain Injury Alliance of Colorado Resource Directory.
- Check out TeenTBI.