Government Programs/ Legislation
Below you will find government sponsored programs and legislation that may help provide assistance for your child with a brain injury.
- Colorado Programs for Children
Provides a brief description and links to programs and waivers for children.
- Colorado PEAK
Apply for medical, food, cash and child care assistance programs.
Medical Coverage Information – Colorado.gov
- Frequently Asked Questions: Applying for Coverage
- Information on Medicaid
- Child Health Plan Plus (CHP+)
Low cost coverage for children who earn too much for Medicaid but are unable to afford private insurance.
- Frequently Asked Questions on CHP+
Brain Injury Medicaid Waiver
- Brain Injury Medicaid Waiver
Additional Medicaid benefits for individuals who meet the eligibility criteria.
- Information on other Medicaid waivers